FS: Laptop DELL LATITUDE 7390 2 in 1 (Touch)

elvisjj

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 11, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
7 Months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Friends Laptop

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 522
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 504
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 434
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 465
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 548
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
interested... but not sure of the physical condition. will request if you could kindly describe the condition and if possible post some more clear photos bringing our blemishes.

another request. if you could use the service tag to generate the full config on dell site and post it here. specifically, want to know if this has WWAN antennae.

interested... but not sure of the physical condition. will request if you could kindly describe the condition and if possible post some more clear photos bringing our blemishes.

another request. if you could use the service tag to generate the full config on dell site and post it here. specifically, want to know if this has WWAN antennae.
I have added the link for the config details and the laptop is in pristine condition. As for the pictures I will try to upload by tomorrow.

I have clearly told you it was given by his previous company may be they could have procured at that time. If you are really interested you can quote your price if feasible we can close this deal.

I have uploaded some pictures and I am sure that the laptop is in pristine condition.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 296
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 324
I cannot update my post, so I am updating here: There is no warranty for this Laptop it only has technical support upto October 2021.
Price 45K and slightly negotiable. Laptop is in pristine condition.

Last edited:
Back