Monitors Dell Monitor

I had brought a monitor in July 2009. It has developed two dead pixel problem. Now the problem is i want to contact the dell representative to get it replaced, but every time i call them they ask for the service tag. But my monitor does not have a service tag it has a serial no.

So is their any direct contact, email id so i let dell know my problem.

Only the 27" and 30" monitors received a Service Tag number. All others would have received a Dell Order number on the original Dell invoice. You would contact Order Support (not Technical Support) for your
country
and provide to them the following information -
Name:
Email Address:
Shipping address:
Phone number:
Monitor Order number:
Monitor 20 digit PPID number:
Operating system:
Video card:
Video card ports tested:
Reason:

Purchased monitor from Dell but does not have service tag number? - Monitors Forum - Peripherals - Dell Community

I don't have the order no since i had got the monitor from a Go on this forum. Also when i had asked on how to claim the warranty, it was the told that the serial no is enough.

Was it from Raghu's Group Order? I believe he would have given you a copy of the invoice. I am not sure if Dinesh (Dinesh Malhotra) gave you an invoice copy though. Both of them are pretty much active on the forums - you may ask them.

Back