Dell Original 90W AC Adapter-Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is:

Dell 90W AC Adapter

This adapter is not to be mistaken with the flimsy adapters that ships with Inspiron Laptops. This is a sturdy 90W adapter that shipped with the Studio XPS/Latitude series of laptops. It has a great looking neon ring at the connector too. Compatible with all DELL Laptops and Other Laptops with the help of an adapter.

Condition: Brand New

Reason for sale: Laying unused.

Warranty: 1 Year

Bought for: Rs. 2400

Expected Price: Was 1600+Shipping Now for only 1450+Shipping

Pictures:

Arihant

Is it with the full cable? Sorry, asking coz I can only see one end of the cable in pics which goes into laptop, and not the pin that goes into the plug socket. Any idea will this work with Studio 15?

^Although the package itself is not with the Power Cable but if you don't have one from your previous adapter, I have a new power cable laying unused with me. I'll include that with the package.

Hey, could you give me the specs about the adapter please? The output to be specific. A friend of mine needs a Dell adapter for his two year old mXPS, want to make sure this works with it.

Could you tell me what laptop this is from?

Thanks

Here are the detailed specifications:

Input: AC 100-240V ~1.5A

50-60Hz

Output: DC 19.5V 4.62A

It's a 90W adapter and isi backward compatible with the 65W ones (the XPS series comes with a 90W) so this will be very much compatible with your friend's Laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back