Dell S2209W spotted at 12.5k T2200HD @ 13.99k

Well I could possible get a refund from Dell itself. But I want to drive the point home that it's unethical to keep customers hanging in the loop while they have no intention / capabilities of delivering on time.

Anybody has any experience with the s2409? and how it compares to the E248?
Was keen on getting the e248, but i just got a mail from Harish saying that its no longer available.. Any workaround possible to still get hold of one?

that guy muzzi's phone was disconnected...now he sez he doesnt have anymore :(

is someone going to start a GO on dell monitors soon?:huh:

u can get Asus 19" VW-193D for 7700 + shpping (inc octroi in mumbai & nearby areas and 16" VW-161D for 5900 + shipping (inc oct) in mumbai and nearby areas.
Built quality and performance is excellent
3 Yrs onsite warranty

^ Not yet, its helluva monitor, supports maximum reso, only - its a TN hence cheaper. Black looks nice. I am glad Dell choose an SP model to be BLACK instead of silver this time.

I can get the Dell S2209 for 12k shipped. :)

ROCKFELLA said:
^ Not yet, its helluva monitor, supports maximum reso, only - its a TN hence cheaper. Black looks nice. I am glad Dell choose an SP model to be BLACK instead of silver this time.

I can get the Dell S2209 for 12k shipped. :)
When is it (SP2309W) expected in India? I'm ready to wait for 1-2-3 months. If its gonna be too long, how about S2309W?

Regds,
Rutvij.

Usually when Dell launches stuff in the US it takes little time to be avl in India.
This SP2309 is a very good monitor IMO, 23" size is good, response time is awesome, it supports maximum possible reso :hap2:, its a TN hence cheaper, not everyone can afford S-IPS/S-PVA panels. Imo Dell would want this to be avl worldwide asap so keep your fingers crossed. Man its black!!! The previous SP models were silver, i cant imagine how this one will look in reality :wow:
rutvijt said:
When is it (SP2309W) expected in India? I'm ready to wait for 1-2-3 months. If its gonna be too long, how about S2309W?

Regds,
Rutvij.

ROCKFELLA said:
Usually when Dell launches stuff in the US it takes little time to be avl in India.
This SP2309 is a very good monitor IMO, 23" size is good, response time is awesome, it supports maximum possible reso :hap2:, its a TN hence cheaper, not everyone can afford S-IPS/S-PVA panels. Imo Dell would want this to be avl worldwide asap so keep your fingers crossed. Man its black!!! The previous SP models were silver, i cant imagine how this one will look in reality :wow:

So, i guess 1-2 months.

Keep us updated with its status, if u make inroads.
Cheers!
Rutvij.

Back