Dell Systems On Offer On EPP policy

raj404

Disciple
Hi Guys,

So finally because of demand by fellow TE members I am again rolling out the Dell Employee Purchase Plan.

So as most of us know, in case if you want to purchase any Dell systems from the Learn about Dell's notebooks, laptops, desktops, monitors, printers plus computer electronics & accessories. | Dell India website, I can get you 8% discount on the system if you purchase it with the three year complete cover(CC) package or 3% discount on any other warranty purchased with the system.

Not posting this in the market forums as I am NOT a retailer, but an employee of Dell who can only book the system for you.

So if anyone is interested, pm me your name, number the e-code value of the system and I will get back to you in 24 hours.

Regards,
Vivek

PS : As of now, we have not recieved any updates regarding ANY NEW DELL EPP plan, so I cant offer you any more discounts than the ones already stated.

@vahss_11
Right now, can only offer lappys, will update in case if we can bring some discounts on monitors.
Also payment is to Dell, not me personally.

manoja2k said:
What!! Dell minis are not covered under this policy? My sad luck
SHIT.!! im about to buy the dell mini.!! holy crap and it isnt covered under the epp.!! :( is there any other alternative to get discounts :p

I am seeing to buy a inspiron model.
Can you tell me if you give your reference then on whose name the billing will be done?
And what are the formalities we have to go through.:)

Raj, it would be worthwhile if you could respond to the PM I had sent you. Had enquired about a Studio XPS laptop.

Hi raj404

is the dell epp scheme still on ?

thanks

raj404 said:
Hi Guys,

So finally because of demand by fellow TE members I am again rolling out the Dell Employee Purchase Plan.

So as most of us know, in case if you want to purchase any Dell systems from the Learn about Dell's notebooks, laptops, desktops, monitors, printers plus computer electronics & accessories. | Dell India website, I can get you 8% discount on the system if you purchase it with the three year complete cover(CC) package or 3% discount on any other warranty purchased with the system.

Not posting this in the market forums as I am NOT a retailer, but an employee of Dell who can only book the system for you.

So if anyone is interested, pm me your name, number the e-code value of the system and I will get back to you in 24 hours.

Regards,
Vivek

PS : As of now, we have not recieved any updates regarding ANY NEW DELL EPP plan, so I cant offer you any more discounts than the ones already stated.

he was last online today at 2:14 am, so means hes pretty much actively ignoring the thread, reporting to mods for closure before more people keep bumping it.

Well , a Dell Employee cannot order more than 3 Systems in a year . Even Dell streak is coming in EPP for 30k . Monitors are no longer sold under EPP . Offer is not on Alienware / Vostro /Latitude/Mini .

It is for Studio / XPS / Inspiron .

Back