DELL U2311H for 13400 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Vijay... finally some relief... any idea how long now delivery will take.. I mean any latest update you can make... not asking promises.. but just approximate time you think it could take....

GOSH!!! Delivery date updated today of 2nd August... DAMN!!! SO LOOONNGGG. I thought it gets delivered within 15 days... and going by haider's comments... I don't even expect 2nd as the delivery date.

Is this that common with Dell?

Vijay, It has been 3 days since I told you to cancel my order and refund my money.

I still don't see any check in clearing or any money returned to my account as was promised by you on the 8th of July.

Today you have stopped picking up my calls also.

Now do you want me to follow up with you for the next 15 days for getting the refund, after following up for 15 days for the order no. ?

I told you I really need the money for making alternate arrangement, please return it immediately.

stop saying this thing

i was whole day at custom office today so i didnt picked up any ones call

regarding ur money i told as i am giving from my pocket and dell has still not refunded me the same

its showing unde rclearance in my bank

On monday it will be at ur account
kritarth said:
Vijay, It has been 3 days since I told you to cancel my order and refund my money.

I still don't see any check in clearing or any money returned to my account as was promised by you on the 8th of July.

Today you have stopped picking up my calls also.

Now do you want me to follow up with you for the next 15 days for getting the refund, after following up for 15 days for the order no. ?

I told you I really need the money for making alternate arrangement, please return it immediately.

surprising thing is... I am the one whose order no was first generated... is in metro.. and still see date as 29th... now how stupid that can be...

I want to order One.

Can you tell me the total cost including Shipping to Pune 411006.

Would I be charged any octroi.

And would the warranty be covered by Dell and also how many years is the warranty and would it be NIB.And how much time is it gonna take since the order/transfer date

Amazing its still doesnt show any signs of shipping. i dont knw what to make of it. I just bloody well hope that these are the latest revisions which dont have any Backlight bleed or tint issues.

02/07/2010|q no INVR3790032|Order no :2524622|customer code :465059

U2311H- Chennai 2
sorry if u did got updated week back
had PMd all :p
little busy with some part
DigitalDude said:
vijay plz clear your inbox. and I have not got the order no./ETA yet.

did everyone else got your order no./ETA ?
_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back