DELL U2311H for 13400 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^not the best place to clear doubts in the dealers section . look at HardOCP thread ,NEC similar panel and google watch

GIVE US GOOD DEALS AND WE WILL GRAB IT FAST

i would have ordered 1 if you replied to my pms earlier

hatter said:
And why 12.5K... come on guys. I don't usually pitch in for dealers but a great deal is great deal. A 23" e-IPS panel for 13.4K is definitely worth every penny. Throw in swivel, height adjustment and the monitor looks quite solid.

Specs are good and even if the panel is average, it can't be worse than TN panel.

i dont have that much cash ready atm :( saved 8500 for benqE2200 now if i try i can manage 3-4k max thats y the price
Buygamingstuff said:
yeah for that you need to shell out more 1700rs more

will that be possible to do later on?

Why dont u go for more orders ?? if its like more 5-8 orders which will reduce cost and i m sure many can join us....:hap2:

yeah true. its like mental factor with most of us... 13.5k looks high to some.. but like 13k seems like ok.. don't know if its with me only or many persons... but seems like companies thats why play 12999 tactics... lol

anyways.. whatever may be the cost... I am in for this :D

yeah.. please hurry up people... I think then the monitor's are gonna be ordered today or ASAP... so please all.. hurry up...

sorry to hijack but just now say response time is 8ms grey to grey dont u guys think that very high considering tn panels have rs of 2-5ms grey to grey

taher said:
sorry to hijack but just now say response time is 8ms grey to grey dont u guys think that very high considering tn panels have rs of 2-5ms grey to grey
nope... even if it does.. its worth for color and overall quality we get... and if we wanted response time.. i think we are better off with crt :) best time and colors they have :)

yeah... Vijay.. please update on the status... its been more than 1 week since payment and no news... have you ordered the monitor's??

Vijay.
As i cant wait much longer please cancell my order and have the payment returned to my HDFC A/c. i will order directly as i am in a hurry for the monitor.
Regards
Farookh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back