Dell U2410

luster said:
thanks techie..

may be ..thats a Bravia W series i bought last November which costs 99k...

congrats:)

the sony has around 2 to 3 times more contrast,it also uses a WC-CCFL backlight,if its the W450A then it also uses a 10bit panel,the color filter used in W series are again a high spec.

btw initialy when i saw the 3rd thumbnail i thought the dell U2410 was a laptop and a sony bravia was ur new dell,its only after seeing Techie#1 post did i came to know i was completly wrong,lol.

adder said:
congrats:)

the sony has around 2 to 3 times more contrast,it also uses a WC-CCFL backlight,if its the W450A then it also uses a 10bit panel,the color filter used in W series are again a high spec.

btw initialy when i saw the 3rd thumbnail i thought the dell U2410 was a laptop and a sony bravia was ur new dell,its only after seeing Techie#1 post did i came to know i was completly wrong,lol.

thanks adder..the bravia is KLV-40W400A--450 series was not introduced at that time.. btw W400A also uses 10bit panel...

drool.. I just ordered myself 2 Dell S2409Ws recently.. lets hope they come soon..
slightly off topic question but what's that (ergo) keyboard? I was considering getting once since I spend countless hours on my machine doing work.. What's a good (and cheap/decently priced) ergonomic keyboard?

Gannu said:
Brilliant display luster. :)

Congrats!

thanks Gannu...

Satan said:
Looks Great Shine. I like you setup. Neat, Clean (dust-free) and Minimal.

Special thanks to you satan for getting this beauty...

John Anderton said:
drool.. I just ordered myself 2 Dell S2409Ws recently.. lets hope they come soon..
slightly off topic question but what's that (ergo) keyboard? I was considering getting once since I spend countless hours on my machine doing work.. What's a good (and cheap/decently priced) ergonomic keyboard?

this keyborad is microsoft NE 4000..costed arnd 2.7k.. i have no idea about ergonomic kbs of other conpanies

manuvikram007 said:
Awesome purchase buddyy!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks buddy..

Back