1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NIL
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
DELL UltraSharp 23” Monitor – U2312HM

Tested & Verified On (with DisplayPort Connection)

i5-13600K | Gigabyte Z790 UD AX with a 4 Monitor Setup.
Both Portrait & Landscape modes checked,

Assured Test Period of 7 Days or a Full Refund

Any Extra Cables will be Provided Free of Charge ONLY on Request
7E_Dell_01.jpg
7E_Dell_02.jpg
7E_Dell_03.jpg
7E_Dell_04.jpg
7E_Dell_05.jpg
7E_Dell_06.jpg

Product Weight: 4.5 kgs (without packaging)

Product Link

Cool, thanks for unnecessary sarcasm when I was only trying to point out a privacy concern. Guess you're not worried about any spam/scam/phishing emails then.
Sorry all. No sarcasm intended at all. I am currently for the past 10 days or more ..... on Windows 11 (official licensed - with Firewalls OFF .....and deeply worried :banghead::banhappy:). I am having difficulty to install Adobe Lightroom on my new setup - obviously a KR*CD version ;). For over 15 years I have used licensed version of Norton Premium/Deluxe to take care of security issues ( and not re-installed as yet on this new system - see my signature update)
UPDATE on Sale of this Item.
I am overwhelmed & zapped at the Quick & Multiple responses I have received in my inbox. Please forgive me for not responding to each and everyone today. However - a local interested TE member will drop in at my place tomorrow at 12 noon - to CHECK & PICK UP (if all is ok). Will keep you posted after 3 pm tomorrow.
SOLD to @tech.monk - local Mumbai TE member

He dropped in - performed a Pixel-Test also on the Monitor & was satisfied. Also wonderful to have personally met a TE member.

Thank - You @TechEnclave

Last edited:
Back