Dell US warranty in India ?

rockinruler

Disciple
I'm planning on getting this by December
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

Specs :
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 32-bit, English
Intel Core i3-370M Processor (2.4GHz, Dual Core/4 Threads, 3MB L3 cache)
3GB DDR3 Shared Dual Channel at 1066MHZ, 2 DIMM
250GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Driv
14.0 inch High Definition LED Display (1366 x 768) with Anti-Glare
I want to know will the laptop be under warranty here or not ?
Also, my budget is around 27k.
Anyone has any other good suggestions ?

^^You can get your warranty transferred from us to india free of cost,so no need to worry about that.

only the NBD warranty would be transferred...Dont take any other services like complete care etc(they wont be acknowledged in India..You can always take the complete care and NBD warranty in india even after uv purchased the laptop from usa...

RS4 said:
^^You can get your warranty transferred from us to india free of cost,so no need to worry about that.
Thanks!.......

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Praks said:
Better take Inspiron with 4GB RAM & 300 GB HDD from India.. 30-33k
I'm actually looking for something light weight and a good battery life. And I just figured Vostro series would be optimized for that

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

viditkalra said:
only the NBD warranty would be transferred...Dont take any other services like complete care etc(they wont be acknowledged in India..You can always take the complete care and NBD warranty in india even after uv purchased the laptop from usa...
Thanks man. Didn't know that :D

Dell Complete Cover can only be purchased when buying a PC as far as the rules go here. U cannot buy it after buying the PC. It is transferrable to India as well, but the replacement laptop for Complete cover will be delivered to US only.

The advanced and premium warranty are transferrable to India completely.

Back