Dell Vostro A840 at 25000rs only check out out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys there is no company seal required. just write any company u like on the letter pad and sign it and give her,pay by cc and save time otherwise dd will also do.

Wasn't someone selling a ThinkPad T43 for 20k in the Market not too long ago? Even second-hand, that seemed a better deal..

anybody actually ordered this???

I am kind of scared about giving my credit card details online over phone. Any pointers on this.

I have mailed the lady whose mail id is mentioned. Guess that she will reply only tomorrow...

motorheadinc said:
anybody actually ordered this???

I am kind of scared about giving my credit card details online over phone. Any pointers on this.

I have mailed the lady whose mail id is mentioned. Guess that she will reply only tomorrow...

i think it would be automated process of CC, or else maybe cheque would work too. thats how last time I bought dell.

No cheques. Dell takes CC OR Drafts.

CC with Dell is pretty safe. I have ordered a couple for friends and know dozens of people who have done the same. No issues with anyone, YET :p

Guys ..

Need to order 2 of these for frnds of mine.
Tricky part being that one of my friend will eventually migrate to Patiala, and hence is a bit curious regarding the onsite warranty availability of a laptop purchased in Noida.

Anybody got lead on that ..?

kunalthesarkar said:
i too gave my credit card details over the phone and i feel its safe as we are dealing with dell

I too have dealt with Tata AIG once and As far as i remember I never gave them my CVV number. Hope its the same with dell. Never ordered a dell on phone before. Care to clarify this, Kunal. My friend would be buying it from my CC. I trust him but not the person on the other side of the phone :) .

techie_007 said:
Aftermarket will be cheaper than Dell anyway :)
2Gb stick costs around 1.2 or lower.

Just saw this when scanning through this thread again to see if i had missed anything.:bleh:
Techie can you please specify the make and model. I was looking to buy one for my friend but now thinking to buy another for myself too :eek:hyeah:

motorheadinc said:
I too have dealt with Tata AIG once and As far as i remember I never gave them my CVV number. Hope its the same with dell. Never ordered a dell on phone before. Care to clarify this, Kunal. My friend would be buying it from my CC. I trust him but not the person on the other side of the phone :) .
see without the cvv number no one can punch your order, i myself had given the cvv number so that i can place the order. even i booked offline tickets from yatra and i gave them my cvv number otherwise you can go further.
my advise book it and then call the bankl and ask about the transaction if you really want to be more safe that is

Spacescreamer said:
Guys ..

Need to order 2 of these for frnds of mine.
Tricky part being that one of my friend will eventually migrate to Patiala, and hence is a bit curious regarding the onsite warranty availability of a laptop purchased in Noida.

Anybody got lead on that ..?

onsite warranty means any part of india you are they will come there and make it just tell them your address and they will be there to repair.still ask that girl which number i have mentioned see will be the best to help u.

motorheadinc said:
Just saw this when scanning through this thread again to see if i had missed anything.:bleh:
Techie can you please specify the make and model. I was looking to buy one for my friend but now thinking to buy another for myself too :eek:hyeah:
Transcend 667Mhz :) I picked up a 2Gb stick for 1200 about 2 weeks back.

sameer31 said:
Yep its without a webcam. Vostro is Business series and not home or entertainment series so no webcam.

Not really. As I posted before, other Vostro models DO have webcam., this one doesnt though.

those people who dont like the looks of vostro a840 can allways buy a skin from this guy -yogeshtulsiani- as last time i had bought from him and will put it in my vostro which is comming in 2 weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back