PC Peripherals Dell warranty process for mice

Don't buy Dell MS111 mouse from snapdeal.
Its 2 years old stock and without any warranty.

how did you come to know about the warranty (or, non-existence of it)? by calling dell?
i also recently purchased Dell WM123 wireless mouse from snapdeal at a good discount. however, tried to register the product on Dell's website, and couldn't. neither the mouse is listed there, nor could i fathom what's the S/N i have to put in on the website (it won't accept any number given on the back of the mouse). anyway, its working good.

How can I know if it still in warranty or not ?
Snapdeal did not sent me any warranty card/invoice.
On the box manufactured date June 2012.
So,pls guide me how to RMA it.
Thanks!

How can I know if it still in warranty or not ?
Snapdeal did not sent me any warranty card/invoice.
On the box manufactured date June 2012.
So,pls guide me how to RMA it.
Thanks!

successfully registered my mouse on dell's website!
the seller did send me a proper invoice. to register your product, go here. the service-tag would be printed beneath your mouse, and would be 4-5 characters long, and could perhaps be given as D P/N. type that and register the mouse.
then you may chat with dell support. they will ask you your mouse's service tag first. tell that to them. also, keep in mind that dell discourages people to buy their dell products from flipkart & snapdeal. so think whether you would like to mention to them that you purchased it from snapdeal or some retail store. may be tell them truthfully. also, did you try calling snapdeal? see if they can help.

no number on the mouse's bottom surface? try to chat with dell support, and when asked for service-tag, explain them the whole situation.

no number on the mouse's bottom surface? try to chat with dell support, and when asked for service-tag, explain them the whole situation.
Thanks!
Snapdeal sent me a mail with invoice.
But,there is no SL NO of the mouse.
Only mouse model no and price mentioned.
Will this invoice be enough to get RMA at Dell service center at Kolkata ?

I sent mail to snapdeal yesterday morning and told in mail that there is no SL No of mouse and also asked about RMA process.
But,did get any reply yet.
I guess snapdeal will not do more that this.
So,what should I do now ?
Direct go to Dell service center to RMA ?
Calling Dell may not be good idea cos I have no tag id as proof.
Or should I wait a little until get another reply from snapdeal ?

yes, wait a day or two. snapdeal usually replies/calls back. if it isn't resolved that way, then either chat with dell support or go to their service centre, and when asked for the tag, tell them the whole situation.

No,till now no reply from snapdeal.
I think I have to visit Dell service center at Chandni,Kolkata.
May be next week cos I don't have time right now.
Thanks!

alright. don't mention! meanwhile, you may try chatting with dell support. they might make your case easier for availing a replacement.

Actually I only go online in the early morning and rest offline.
But,chatting time start from 10AM ?
Very hard to find time at that moment for me.

Back