FS: Mobile Dell xcd 35 / Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Dell xcd 35 / zte blade / OSF
  • Expected Price: Rs 5000 ---> 4500/-.
  • Shipping charges : actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: U know :lol:
  • Description if any: The fone is perfectly fine.There are basic usage marks but the screen is gorgeous as ever. Used screen guard from day 1 and removed it to click the pics. Recently the battery conked off. Bought a new battery today for 650 /-.
  • Reason for Sale: Got bored. Trying WP.
  • Product condition: 7.5out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 16/07/2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: do the maths :bleh:
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: yup

Enter these basic information about yourself

• Shipping from: Hyderabad
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred
  • Preferred courier: buyers choice as i have no idea about electronic shipping.
  • Payment options: Cash / icici bank transfer

WP_000021-1.jpg
WP_000020-1.jpg
WP_000019.jpg
WP_000017.jpg
WP_000014.jpg
WP_000013.jpg

Attachments

• WP_000017.jpg
    WP_000017.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 101
Hey bro its looks too old. will you make it 3500!!

Wait a min .. lemme concentrate .. ummmn .. oh yeah gt it .. sry mate ur price looks very small to me. Tht's y it was hard fr me to read. :bleh:
Plz no trolling and lowballing on the thread.

And yeah wud be sharing 100 off ebay coupon with the buyer fr the screenguards. :)

^^ thts with 256 mb RAM. :) and afaik dev support for this fone (which is huge ) relies on 512 mb ram version. And most of the custom ROMs are tailored made for it.
nice find mate. Try not to crap my thread and suggest the person off this page plz.

bump !! guys all the new xcds and idea blades are 256 locked AFAIK. And this one is 512 mb.
So in my opinion price is right.

Interested ppl take PM route plz.

^^ thts with 256 mb RAM. :) and afaik dev support for this fone (which is huge ) relies on 512 mb ram version. And most of the custom ROMs are tailored made for it.
nice find mate. Try not to crap my thread and suggest the person off this page plz.
posting a current market prize doesnt qualify for a tread crapping

i too sold my dell XCD for 5k locally and it was i much better condition then yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back