Dell XCD 35 v/s Nokia C5-03 v/s Nokia C6-01

pr.itdude

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 10k (+- 1K)

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT or better

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: m always been a nokia fanboy :hap2:

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: TOUCHSCREEN must

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: YES (flash n front cam would make me very very happy:clap:)

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Symbian then Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: (3G or Edge or GPRS) + WiFi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Music, Multimedia, internet and whatever else we can do.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: VFM is a must thing for me for any product.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Its a tie between Dell XCD 35, Nokia C5-03, Nokia C6-01

Uff...so much of questionnaire, well the all in all story is, I was very confused when i decided to go for my new phone. I did enough theoretical research (as i always do) and now little practical too. Well, the Confusion ended with these three models when today i spent huge time trying hand-on phones in different shops.

I just want a touchscreen phone with good screen resolution, music, camera for casual movie watching, music n impromptu clicks respectively. IMO, 3G is waste without video calling, and i don't know why the hell these 3G phones (and especially android) doesnt comes with (or support) video calling and front cam. (Well i dont want debate, but just quick suggestions)

Thank u guyz.... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

P.S : The days were gud when we dont had to scratch head for searching a new phone. Its very confusing these days !!

I have used both the Nokia C6-01 and the ZTE Blade, so can say for sure that Blade is Okish but the Nokia is just amazing. The number of apps available on Symbian is enuf for day to day use and you will be surprised how the ZTE blade can't run HD games but the Nokia can run all HD games and hell even angry birds is much smoother than the android one.

The screen is amazing. I have the OLED screen on the Blade and Nokia beats it hands down. I played some very high quality videos on the Nokia. It handles them smoothly and looks Oooooooooo.... :p

And above all the first impression. Nokia's Steel Design and sturdiness will beat the crap out of any other phones in this segment.

So, just jump and go for the Nokia.

Symbian vs Android - A great debate and will continue forever...If you were a Symbian user, you will immediately feel at home, else you will learn the same as in Android. If you dnt like the default browser, just install Opera and it works very well.

Edit: I think the audio quality is better than the Dell and the Optimus, check in gsm arena for details.

^^ thnks dude, gud to hear these 4m u. Now m more confident on my decision. Waiting to try it on. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATE :

Wohoooo.......got my Nokia C6-01.:eek:hyeah::hap2:

Amazing service from Letsbuy. Delivered the product in less than 36 hours and in perfect condition. Ordered it on Thursday, 11am and the shipment delivered on Friday, 12pm.:cool2:

And the phone z just superb.....m very happy with my decision.

Had put phone in charging now....

a short review may come any time.... :) :clap:

Back