Dell XPS M1210 INR prices lower than $prices :)

superczar

Skilled
Way to go dell:

After deciding on the XPS M1210 (Nice Portability + power combo)
and hunting all around for all available coupons, deals blah blah blah, A friend of mine configured the XPS M1210 core Duo T2300 with Go 7400 , 1GB RAM and 80GB HDD for $1550 (1464+ Taxes)
Before placing the final order, he turned back to me for my final word, and by some random chance, I decided to check the config on Dell India site

Imagine my surprise, when I built the same config on the India site for 62278/-
(Excl Taxes , incl. dellivery charges) ~$1384before taxes ....
Way to go Dell....Te difference may not be much, but at least it is a good start :hap2:
(On a side note, what do you folks think of the Go7400, the guy is not an avid gamer, but likes to dabble in FPSs once in a while )

there is something called coupon codes in usa. u can use that with inspiron & get a similar config or better config. & if u want to change the looks of the inspiron u can buy addon kits.

The $1384 is of course after applying all possible discounts mate

(FYI, Dell rarely releases any stackable/non-stackable coupons on the XPS series :p)

Of course there are coupons and closeout deals and all sorts of sales, DO try hunting for coupons for the M1210 and fetch me a lower price ;)

you got a 1705 on which you will find a bunch of coupons, not the XPS series

Also, 17" (like the 1705) tend to be a lot cheaper than 12" ers (1210); ceteris paribus

(BTW I/he can also get an additional EPP discount on Dell US Machines, which I have not seen applicable for XPS series anyway)

Aargghh, temptation gets the better of me.:ashamed:.:chair:.Planning to sell the IBM lappy.... Will pick this up if I can get a buyer for it...

Link to sale in my sig :hap2:

Back