Laptops Dell XPS M1330 First Look Review with Video

Alias

Skilled
Check out the new Dell XPS M1330 review here

Overall our first impressions of the sexy (I can’t stop calling it that) Dell XPS M1330 are overwhelmingly positive. If Dell would have put this design on the market two years ago (even with previous generation processors) fewer people would have purchased HP notebooks in 2006. While our complete review remains to be finished, the M1330 is shaping up to be a remarkably well built and full-featured ultraportable notebook.

it's out on the Dell India site too

63K for the base config with a 8400M GS and T5250

still better than the US price as an equally specced 1330 costs $1634

So, any owners of this sexy and light notebook?

In my quest for the light weight, I had to up my budget to this.

What do u guys think about this?

the XPS 1330 is a very good notebook..

IMO, the best in the 13.3" category available in India right now..

I would rate it much higher than the Macbook as well..

For sure!

I just selected the crimson-red colour option and the 9-cell battery option of both the base models in XPS 1330 in the Indian and US website.

^^ nitrous, there is a ton of difference between the two. for the US base model you get :

1.5ghz procy, 1gb ram, 120gb hdd

here you get 2ghz procy, 2 gb ram and 160gb hdd.

Try comparing the prices for the similar config in both us and indian sites. Right now, indian prices are cheaper or almost similar :)

Thanks,checksum.

I did have a hunch that cpu,ram were different.

But, whats the deal about bringing higher configuration to a country with a lot lesser economy!

Wish they'd brought similar specs.

@partymonger: where wud I find dell coupons for the Indian website to accept?

no coupons for dell india..

even in the us xps range normally does not have coupons and its very rare tat coupons come out for xps..

personally i think its better 2 buy xps in india , they come wit higher specs an close prices.. but here in india u can always haggle wit ta dell reps..;)

Back