Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Learnt Morse.
MFJ-557 Deluxe Morse Code Practice Oscillator

20220728_221333 copy.jpg
20220728_220744 copy.jpg

Really sturdy and well-built Morse Code straight key on a non-skid heavy steel base. Not like the cheap keys usually found online, this is built to last a lifetime and is a pleasure to use.
Perfect gift for the budding HAM or a club.

The MFJ-557 lets you practice sending code anywhere. Volume control adjusts from barely audible to blaring full sound. You can practice without bothering anyone. You even get an earphone jack for private listening. You can plug in an external speaker for super high volume in the classroom. When you're finished cleaning up your sloppy fist with the MFJ-557, hook up the straight key to your transmitter and go on-the-air sounding like you were born working QSOs.

The MFJ-557 also has a built-in speaker and adjustable contacts. The MFJ-557 Deluxe Morse Code Practice Oscillator runs on a 9 volt battery

URL: https://mfjenterprises.com/products/mfj-557

The guy is probably a spy or something probably working for RAW and have finally found a nice. Girl to settle down thus selling all his spy gear
I am interested in that radio gear I'm just worried if I am found snooping around on a plane I hope I doesn't get banned from flying , I don't want to drive also I don't have legal protection like him

The guy is probably a spy or something probably working for RAW and have finally found a nice. Girl to settle down thus selling all his spy gear
I am interested in that radio gear I'm just worried if I am found snooping around on a plane I hope I doesn't get banned from flying , I don't want to drive also I don't have legal protection like him
Maybe this guy is sending morse code to Aliens... Just saying...:p

Back