Demonoid ain't working.

prabs

Skilled
Since today morning the website at demonoid is not opening up. Unlike a few months back this time the trackers are also not working. 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.' From what I found out much of this was just a guess that : - demonoid has got a server at Russia and is now shifting it to Canada to avoid actions from MPAA. Some think major maintenance work is going on at demonoid hence its down. There is also news that people in US will no longer be able to use trackers of torrentbox and isohunt.

If you are already downloading using a tracker from any of the above sites make a peer list.

I hope demonoid comes back.

If anyone else comes to know about anything more do let me know.

vij said:
There was this dutch firm working towards getting it down. I hope its just a temp blip....

Me too...

Considering no matter which free website (like torrentz or torrentspy) you download a torrent from, chances are 1 out of 5 has a demonoid tracker in it.

And most of the good guys (seeders) are based in US. With them gone everyone is bound to struggle.

Despite seeding files I do put a limitation on my upload speed I have a data transfer limit during the day so the lesser I upload the more I can download. At night I seed like crazy but then too others do suffer 'cause of me when I am in Scrooge mode. Sorry for that!

well it did work for sometime in between.....i am saying this coz i am subscribed to the rss feed the latest games release and when i started playing bioshock the feed wouldnt load in firefox but when i came back the feed was there....so i doubt if its going to be too long

Hey, Demonoid is not working for me for 2 days now, I am on Airtel in Pune, hope its not been blocked or something, usually you get a maintainance page, now its just the firefox blank page.

What's happening here, any updates from other members?

Demonoid Tracker was giving "Connection Refused" errors, it's OK now. so I guess we'll see Demonoid.com back online pretty soon (one can hope anyway)

15qvgj4.jpg

Message displayed at demonoid:
'The latest changes to the site are giving us some problems - We'll be back soon'

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back