Demonoid is back!

p_sam21

Adept
Mar 20, 2005
ultra vires said:
The tracker is in America :\
It doesn't make sense why would they restart in America .. sweden, norway ,etc would have been a better option

i have started using peerguardian to be safe. :p

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
thanks a lot for the update dude,havent checked it for months let me do it today ,its the best tracker hope i have invitations left to send to ma friends:)

Gaurish

ex-Mod
Apr 7, 2006
Jaipur
www.gaurishsharma.com
ultra vires said:

It doesn't make sense why would they restart in America .. sweden, norway ,etc would have been a better option

For Indians , it does not matter.

Our government does not care much on piracy, it was more larger issues to take care off

saumilsingh

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
ultra vires said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the tracker is now a federal rogue silenting keeping tabs on who is downloading what.

ultra vires

Adept
Dec 23, 2005
PeerGuardian is a POS, you will get so many IP's that belong to Feds and even Feds are not that stupid to take up an IP range that has been blacklisted.

@ Sam : yeah it seems torrentfreak people didn't do a proper WHOIS :\

The tracker is in UA (Ukraine) and domain registered in Brasilia :)

But i wouldn't touch it, smells like honeypot :( .. besides what do we have Usenet for :D ( long live my sweet little binaries )

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
aah my old ids is working..thanks now can get better ahem version of vista

damn latest i m getting is of aug 2007..lolz

rishimittal

Disciple
Jul 21, 2005
Two days back i was reading demonoid and other torrent site story why they shutdown.
At that time i was very confused with the future of bittorent

but with demonoid back woooooooo. its my best ever website for torrent

true_power

Disciple
Nov 20, 2006
ultra vires said:
@ Sam : yeah it seems torrentfreak people didn't do a proper WHOIS :\
The tracker is in UA (Ukraine) and domain registered in Brasilia :)

Interesting, maybe they've geographical trackers/servers for the america's, australia & parts of EU where anti-piracy laws are stringent, Ukraine for the rest of us.

Ravi_D

Disciple
Nov 8, 2007
nice!

the tracker had started responding a couple of months back and now the full site is up again.

Earlier reports suggested that the tracker is based in malaysia,they must have changed it by now.
guys use utorrents internal ipfilter instead of peerguardian2,its better and faster(being an internal feature).here is a demonoid link.:p

Demonoid.com - uTorrent.IP.Filter.Updator

Reactions: 1 person