Demos to Download !

^^ Well don't know abt others but I don't condone piracy... esp of games and software. To be fair, I used to indulge in a bit of pir* when I was younger. But well after joining comp sci, I've started to respect IP a bit more than before :). Thats why that comment of urs kinda pissed me off. These days I hardly have any time for gaming and if I do find any interesting title, I make sure the dev gets his share. Sorry if I was a bit harsh!

Hey how bout FEAR singleplayer demo some 600MB...man tht would be more than half of my dload cap :-(....guess I'll jst have top wait until one of these Indian mags bring it out. I dloaded MotoGP 3 demo, I ddnt like it as much as MotoGP 2.

Bet on Soldier Demo out !

Digital Jesters is giving PC gamers a chance to get a head start on the betting with today's release of the Bet on Soldier demo, now available on GameSpot DLX. The 554MB file allows gamers to participate in two of the first-person shooter's missions with three of the character classes. One mission lays down the basics as a tutorial, and the second level allows the use of exoskeletons.

Download

Fifa06 Demo out as well

This demo for EA's FIFA 06 includes the option to play as Manchester United, AC Milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, or PSG in a match at either Milennium or Azteca.

Download

Starship troopers demo

about: This demo for the game based on the 1997 film lets you play through a portion of the third level. You must defend Outpost 29 from a swarm of bugs, while also venturing out to a crash site to help restore power.

Download

fifa sux ass. its a game for noobs.

go try out winning eleven / pes.

even the 4 year old version of winning11 or pes is more advanced than fifa2k5 or fifa2k6.

ea just keeps tweaking something n releasing new games.

FIFA Sux bigtime..they just keep comig out with marketing gimmicks and fancy terms like "First touch" and all that $hit. PES/WE rule the roost when it comes to Real footie simulators.Playing WE8 on the PS2 now :D, wiating for WE9 to arrive :D.

Been playing FIFA Since FIFA 98 and I have to say that except for FIFA 98 and FIFA 2003 ( to an extent, a huge improvement when compared to FIFA 2002), none of the FIFA Series have been upto the mark.PES/WE/ISS Rules :D

DC.

I read an article recently which said sports games are a publisher's dream bcs there is never really much change in the engines etc, they just add new stats, players, artwork, endorsements....

in any case, I hate sports games.....

lol darthcoder u are useless. i got winning eleven 9 on ps2 since a month maybe 40days back

it simply owns tooooooooo much. best game ever made. its just too much better than we8 & no lag also.

I played PES 4 on PC, but found it a lil too tough. Nevertheless KK is right especially with titles like NFL and Baseball etc where the game is gonna sell no matter what, infact just a change of rosters will also be "awesome" feature.

yo DC fifa 2005 was given the best ratings among the fifa games (in most the game sites i have been to).......but yes pes\we games r nyday better,but they should just improve their graphics a lil bit.

lol freefrag. pes gfx are better than fifa. looks more realistic & the animations are also real. fifa is like a cartoon, with face body ratio n hair look like crap.

lol..even look at the ball..its like a ping pong ball in FIFA and all the players hands and legs in FIFA are burnt :D.

@stormblast..mate am in Hyderabad and nobody here has Winning Eleven 9, it'll take an additional 2 weeks for it to come here :(.

Is WE9 so muc better??Then I'll go straightway and eat the shopkeeper's head for mah copy of the WE9 series :D.

@kk: U r right to an extent, but Konami keep improving the same Franchise so much but still people can come up with complaints abt the game..like Excessive Handballs in PES 3, No Referee in all the games before WE8 and so on :D.

DC.

Note to self: Will have to buy Winning Eleven 9 soon :).

Last edited by a moderator:
ya u are right coder, the handball thing in pes3 was too irritating but they fixed in winning eleven 7 international.

get winning eleven9 asap & there is a english patch on the net for it. cause only jap version is released so far.

Back