DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID: The Droid of your dreams (Warning: May deplete all your drool)

HI everyone!! Thanks for the compliments. I got the phone for 37k and paid 1800 rupees shipping and duty. My friend bought the phone and the case from the Verizon store in New Jersey and sent it to my SNS address.

- - - Updated - - -

Vairyy Naiicee!! frankmehta - you've got an x220?
yes, bro, Since a year and 3 months. i5, IPS screen, 8 gb ram, 250 gb hdd, 128 gb Samsung series 9 ssd and all the available options

It's been a year since this beauty came into my life. She's still with me. I was quite the Mobile Casanova until I got her. I still love this phone. I still don't feel it falls behind anyflagship phone in what it offers me. I am now running kitkat 4.4.2 on her with every damn thing working. Yes! Nothing broke when they ported kitkat to the dna. It's just too smooth a fluid and running now great. Battery life has only improved with the various software upgrades she got and the cell hasn't degraded much due to my meticulous charging and discharging schedule. The screen still blows one away, every damn time. Heck, I feel the phone, it's screen and the camera still best the HTC ONE which was released after it.
The case is also still alive and the phone and the case look like they were bought just last month.
I hate saying clichéd stuff but The Droid dna turned out to be a legendary handset. I don't mind sticking with one for as long as I feel. It still feels as modern and zippy as the note 3 or LG g2 and since it's aged well, putting it next to an ultra modern hand set doesn't shame it yet.

Back