Desire Z launching on Jan 3rd for 25.7k at Flipkart

hunt3r

Skilled
So according to flipkart, the desire z is launching at 25.7k tomorrow, Jan 3rd. The preorder actually started a week back or so but i forgot to post the link then. Link - Htc Desire Z: Buy HTC Desire Z: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

Pricing is not bad at all IMHO. Pretty much the only high end Android phone with a QWERTY. The only other that i know of is the Milestone 2, which hasnt launched yet. And the specs arent too bad either

I've been looking at the Desire Z page on flipkart for the past couple o days trying to make up my mind about purchasing it and never realised it's a preorder :p! Read a lot about it's hinge problems but I've finally decided to get one. Seems the proccy on it can be safely overclocked to 1 Ghz (some have gone much higher@xda :))! Just wanna confirm if it can be bought for cheaper somewhere else. If anybody wants to bundle orders, I need a Z and a HD (for the wife). PM or post here if anybody can find some good deals.

Edit@hunt3r below, isn't insured shipping free anyway? But, yes, I'll try talking to them see if I get a discount for the bundle. In the meantime, guys, pls post local prices/ deals if significantly better :)

Flipkart's price for both the Z and the HD are pretty much the lowest i've seen online. People have reported lower prices for the Desire HD locally. Call them up, im sure they can offer you a better price on both combined, at least on the shipping if not any discount. But yea if anyone does come across any better deals please do post :)

Back