DesiTorrents Down yet again

Wonder what these guys are upto...

DT is offline!

Our financial situation has been critical for the past few months, and the donations very slow. Since DT is a torrent site, our advertisers are not being kind to us either. You may have noticed recently that all the ads were removed from the site.

Currently we are looking for donations or else we'll be forced to shut this site down. The traffic is increasing and so is the cost of maintaining our servers.

Please donate, even if its a small amount and save this website. DT will be closed until we have reached our goal amount. In the mean while, we'll be studying other strategies to overcome the rising bills. Thanks.

Thats the message up on their site now... ofcourse with a nice donate button rite below it...

Redirecting to forum page

i think they wd rather come up wid the Pay up if u wanna register link onto their website ..

dunno y those bozos didn implemented that way b4 ...

Yup desitorrents though a gr8 site doesnt have any strictness thats why there being taken for granted....

All my building chaps used to flaunt of all materials grabbed from them....now again they will be down and flat...

But now i find idesir better than DT..Also imtorrents and bwtorrents are good....so i need not have to worry...

Back