Desperately need GOOD games for NGAGE QD

cybershastri

Disciple
Hi all,

Can you please tell me where I can download GOOD free games for my NGAGE QD? Also could you please share with me any good game that you may have with you?

Thanks,
Cyber.

^^Thanks aplenty.

I have one more question. I currently do not have a memory card writer. Some games do not contain just one file, they have many files in a folder to run the game. How do I install such games as I can only transfer files via bluetooth.

If there is no other way I will buy a memory card writer. I would like to know what is its price?

presumably u r talking about .JAR/.JAD files as .SIS files have a single file.

U must not extract the JAR/JAD files(this happens with winRAR which shows them as a compressed file).They r java files and as such u must have to transfer them directly to the phone via bluetooth or WAP and install just like any other app.

I downloaded a game, which was in a .rar file. I unzipped it and I got a folder named "System". It has two other folder "Apps" and "Libs" Please let me know how do I intall them?

In that case first u must have a file explorer like FExplorer installed on ur phone.

get it here [http://www.gosymbian.com/]

1.Unzip the file into a folder
2.First transfer all files in the "Apps" folder to the phone
3.In file explorer,find the files u just transfered to the phone
4.Create a folder in E:\system\apps with the name of the app ur trying to install
5.transfer the files into the above folder
6.Repeat the above for transfering contents of the "Libs" folder to the phone
7.copy the transferred files into E:\system\libs

now exit fexplorer and come back to the menu ull find the app listed there (u need to wait for a few seconds for the app to show up in the menu.)

Back