Laptops details of dell laptop URGENTLY to buy today

laptop7

Disciple
Hi guys

wanna buy dell studio 14 today itself so plzz suggest me
the best dealer and best price in BANGALORE

i need today itself so cant go for online
thankss

Last i checked Croma on Brigade Road had the "Dell Experience Booth". You can go there as they have offers and even Dell online customizations options. They accept both cash and CC/DC. I'm planning to order one through them in a few days time, and wait for 7-10 days for it to get delivered.

ok Guys those who wanna buy studio 14 currently its not available with dell.
wait for 2 days dell is preparing to launch all new studio 14 lapys with DDR3 ram'..etc..to beat the competitor ACER

^oh yeah

may be i ll buy this one

i had set my eyes on the inspiron 14 only after studio 14 was no longer available

now i ll get the studio 14 only

thanks!!

the reason studio 14 is stopped by dell because of overheating issues ,thats what i was advised by the dell sales guy when i picked stuido 14

,so its advisble to not buy this one from a outside retailer

also look for the free windows 7 upgrade for new dell laptops

and if u want to use windows xp mode in windows 7,,, u need to choose a processor which has the vt technolgy enabled

so check the processor which support it if u want windows xp mode in windows 7
https://win7.dell.com/Eligibility.aspx

Actually Dell is going to launch a new version of its Studio 14 and it will be available here in India in near future.Currently the new version is available in many countries.

Raider123 said:
Actually Dell is going to launch a new version of its Studio 14 and it will be available here in India in near future.Currently the new version is available in many countries.

and it's now available with DDR3 RAM and even cheaper price :p

yes its with ddr3 ram

but i want to know from tech gurus here that is there really any increase in performance from a 3gb DDR2 ram and 3 gbDDR3 ram

if yes , then probably how much and is it really needed for running basic applications like surfing , watching movies , music and ms office

MohitPreet said:
yes its with ddr3 ram
but i want to know from tech gurus here that is there really any increase in performance from a 3gb DDR2 ram and 3 gbDDR3 ram
if yes , then probably how much and is it really needed for running basic applications like surfing , watching movies , music and ms office

definitely DDR3 is faster than DDR 2 the difference can be noticed
whn u copy files from cd r pendrive
whn u install games r application
ddr3 vil be much faster

laptop7 said:
definitely DDR3 is faster than DDR 2 the difference can be noticed
whn u copy files from cd r pendrive
whn u install games r application
ddr3 vil be much faster

I don't think you can see much of an effect in terms of copying files to pen drives etc as it is dependent more of the pen drives' read and write speed rather than the RAM.

However, noticeable difference is evident in applications that use hell of a RAM :)

The new Dell studio 14 is now available.
The additions are DDR3 RAM and option for availing 512MB ATI Mobility RadeonTM HD 4530 Graphic Card and that too at the same old price...

Well i am having a Dell Studio 14 with the ibuilt Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator. Can i upgrade my lappy with 512MB ATI Mobility RadeonTM HD 4530 Graphic Card . If yes, please let me know how?

sunnysibal said:
Thanks Buddy.....
But there customer care is really not good enough....
They kept me waiting for hours.....

Yea its same like this you have to wait for hours before anyone answer you. before buy too and after purchase too.

Back