DFI is B***H

Shripad

ex-Mod
A transcript of a chat i had with Darky a while ago ;)
L U C I F O R says:
i was planning to buy the A8N SLI Premium
L U C I F O R says:
and making it main PC

FunkyMonkey says:
and DFI?

L U C I F O R says:
and shifting DFI to b**ch

FunkyMonkey says:
WTF?
FunkyMonkey says:
:S
FunkyMonkey says:
lol

L U C I F O R says:
as i am gonna cut my b**ch PC from side
L U C I F O R says:
so it will look nice from side transperent window
L U C I F O R says:
:cry:

FunkyMonkey says:
DFI in b**ch PC. ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LUCIFOR=Darklord

Believe me Dude, even if DFI is good,i cant convince myself that it is better in terms of overall robustness and stability of any Asus Boards,leave aside the overclocking aspect.

yep i can vouch for that.
If any first time overclocker gets his hands on DFI, 9 out of 10 times you wont know what the hell to do to get the damn board working properly.
Its definitely not for faint hearted, absolute nono for the person who wants board that will run perfect out of box.
Wont happen on DFI. Asus board on other hand is different story.
just pop in memory and cpu and it will let you install windows.

funkymonkey said:
yep i can vouch for that.
If any first time overclocker gets his hands on DFI, 9 out of 10 times you wont know what the hell to do to get the damn board working properly.
Its definitely not for faint hearted, absolute nono for the person who wants board that will run perfect out of box.
Wont happen on DFI. Asus board on other hand is different story.
just pop in memory and cpu and it will let you install windows.
Sorry to dig up this old topic but Funky and Darky why don't you guys write a guide, say "Setting up and installing a DFI motherboard" ?

Guide ? for installing DFI ? well that would be a tough one.Cos in case of DFI no 2 boards are similar,even though they shud be theoritically.

For example, the 510-2 BIOS for my NF4-Ultra-D works wonders for me for ANY Ram but the same one his a pathetic one for Funky's NF4 Ultra-D.

So i guess you get my point.

Hardware installation is pretty straightforward though,nothing different from other boards...

Back