Dhoni and his Boys party after Hydrebad ODI loss,while India mourns the loss

knoughtyd

Skilled

Dhoni and his men celebrating after India's loss to Australia. Maybe the coach advised them some party therapy to get over the loss??

112fsja.jpg

Photographs aired by television channel News X showed skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his teammates enjoying all the attentions showered to them by male and female fans at a party. The channel claimed that the party was held after India suffered a three runs defeat to Australia in the nail biting match in Hyderabad on Thursday.

Virender Sehwag, Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra and Ravindra Jadeja were seen in the photographs.

Source Yahoo we lost to Australia, Time to celebrate! - Fun Enclave

Guess this was the reason why Dhoni was all happy at the Presentation ceremony after the Hydrebad loss:|

I know that we are all disappointed by our series loss, but then what would you have them do? Cry like babies?

Come on, they are professionals. They know that wins and losses are an integral part of the game.

They have clearly moved on, and looking forward to the next series. Would you have them brood over their previous loss and not play well in the upcoming games? I'm sure our players are mature enough to handle losses and bounce back.

So what if they are partying? Aren't they humans? Don't they want to enjoy themselves?

Indian public needs to learn to get off their celebrity's backs.

@OP -

Maybe we should pay the Aussies / any other opponent to lose all their matches against us :)

Our media is immature and helps create hysteria and hype, rarely backed by facts.

I am a cricket fan too, and would like to see India win every match, but the fact remains that its JUST A GAME, and you cant win everytime. The aussies outplayed us this time, next time hope we can return the favor!

fangface said:
@OP -

Maybe we should pay the Aussies / any other opponent to lose all their matches against us :)

Our media is immature and helps create hysteria and hype, rarely backed by facts.

I am a cricket fan too, and would like to see India win every match, but the fact remains that its JUST A GAME, and you cant win everytime. The aussies outplayed us this time, next time hope we can return the favor!

Actually I dont think Aus outplayed India. There were 2 matches where at the end of the 48th over it looked like India would win comfortably. The score could have been 4-2 for India.

So they party, What wrong in that? Unlike the silly fans who mourn over some thing as trivial as loosing a stupid cricket match, I guess the cricketers themselves have a life to attend to.

haha the real fact is that ppl are jealous of their(cricketers) lifestyle :p :p

good to see some maturity in this thread instead of mindless b**ching and mourning.....

_

Back