digicam under 12k

Leshy

Disciple
hi i am intrested to buy a digicam under 15k need HD recording for shure and must be easy to use

short listed

nikon s9100

any other suggestions welcome

^^ where is the flash in the sx220 :-\

also how about the Nikon Coolpix AW100

It pops out
<

Its for 18k, 6k over budget. Plus SX220 HS is better since its cheaper and the only difference between it and SX230 is GPS. 14490 from ebay plus a coupon with a 1/1.5K limit is a much better deal.

yes ofcourse.. there is no point shelling out the extra bucks for GPS. I know that 220 HS only lacks the GPS and I got 230HS only coz of the unavailability of 220Hs in the market then.

I completely agree on your recommendation

yes ofcourse.. there is no point shelling out the extra bucks for GPS. I know that 220 HS only lacks the GPS and I got 230HS only coz of the unavailability of 220Hs in the market then.

I completely agree on your recommendation

You sound offended mate. I was not pointing to your lack of knowledge or anything.

Just a FYI for OP.

You sound offended mate. I was not pointing to your lack of knowledge or anything. Just a FYI for OP.

hahaha no not really.. y shud i be offended when the info is there to be shared? I dint put in adequate info in my first post and so quoted your post to say that I missed on putting it down
<

hey guys thanks for the reply the kodak and fuji are not for my purpose since i already have a full fledged DSLR

#Leshy

Do go through the reviews first. Do not see just the specs. They lie a lot and good specs does not necessarily mean a better camera.

Back