Camera Digital Camera for 10k

Canon is quite decent... + there is a new SOny CyberShot camera also for 10k.. dont know the exact model number, but saw its ad on Tv...

@qf

the model suggested by ananth is quite decent and costs 9750 (including camera, 512 mb sd card, 2 nimh batteries, charger) on jjmehta.

another model i recommend is sony cybershot s500. should be around 8.5 k only camera and other accessories are as needed.

refer to jjmehta website for indian prices.

right now it is not quoting the prices of sony and nikon ones.

k..thanx to everyone...

this was for one of my friends...

they are too busy to register and post here at TE :p

he finally got a Nikon Coolpix L1

6 MP, 5x optical zoom...for 11.2k (incl. charger, rechargeable batteries,

carrying case/bag, 1GB memory card).

QuickFire said:
he finally got a Nikon Coolpix L1
6 MP, 5x optical zoom...for 11.2k (incl. charger, rechargeable batteries,
carrying case/bag, 1GB memory card).
good camera. a friend bot the same model about a month back and with 1GB SD Card it cost him 11.7k :)

For a similar price (around 11.5k's , may vary a bit) ... i can suggest a Kodak EasyShare C643 camera .. 6.1 MP (has a widescreen mode too , and max res. of 2848*2134) , 3x Optical Aspheric Lens , 256 MB SD card bundled (supports standard SD / MMC card , plus 32 MB in the camera itself) , along with 4 rechargeable batteries with charger .. has features like quickshot , and my favourite PictBridge support .. video recording upto 640*480 ... awesome flash .. and auto focus (seriously good) , TV Out , and ofcourse USB out (detected as C643 camera by Windows :D) ...

deathvirus_me said:
has features like quickshot , and my favourite PictBridge support .. video recording upto 640*480 ... awesome flash .. and auto focus (seriously good) , TV Out , and ofcourse USB out (detected as C643 camera by Windows

i thought all those are standard features for cameras in that price range.

in the end, the decider was 5x optical zoom which is a great advantage

given the price.

btw, he got his camera. thanx anyways. :p

Back