Digital Camera for ~15k

Maestro

Adept
Hi,

Was browsing through Flipkart today, and saw the following:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Price India: Point & Shoot Camera: Flipkart Cameras

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 Price India: Point & Shoot Camera: Flipkart Cameras(Black)

Sony DSC-HX7V Price India: Point & Shoot Camera: Flipkart Cameras
I've been on the hunt for a good digital camera for a while now, but they've always been juuusst over-budget. Not any longer apparently...

Which of these would be the best buy?

-- The Panasonics are super-zoom cameras (preferred option)
-- I would like to learn more about photography than just take pictures every now and then
-- The FZ-35 is a 2-year old model, the TZ10 a year old and the HX7V is this year's model
-- No good reviews yet for the Sony, photographyblog has reviewed its big brother and given it a 5/5 rating, even though there are mixed reactions about IQ and noise

TE Photography gurus and/or owners of the above, would greatly appreciate some advice, and hopefully soon...I'm afraid this could turn out to be a limited time offer.

Thanks,
Maestro

Panasonic is due to announce 2011 models this month,so if you are not in a hurry it may be worth the wait,although for it to hit the streets may take some 2 to 3 months more.

If you don't mind the grey market you can probably get the HX9v within your budget,even EOS HD website guy who is a canon fan has got him self this camera.

Back