digital camera upto twelve thousand

Superbad

Skilled
need some inputs for what type of camers should i go for a range of upto twelve thousand INR. criteria : good photosbetter zoombetter night stillsfuture upgrade possibility with lenses.no idea what to seach /what to look for. so need some input with that :ashamed:thanks in advance.PS : planing to get it through CSD so if a decent camera which shoots the budget by one or two thousand should be taken care of i guess ;)

For the budget you would get a good travel zoom camera like Panasonic Lumix TZ series. You won't get any upgrade options with these types.

The cheapest interchangeable lens cameras are the mirror-less types that are ~25k like Sony alpha series.

From the doubt, I am assuming you are comparatively new to cameras etc., suggest you start with P&S with good zoom like the Lumix. Fujifilm is better for low light photos. Sony & Canon form the rest of the Usual Suspects!

For the budget you would get a good travel zoom camera like Panasonic Lumix TZ series. You won't get any upgrade options with these types.The cheapest interchangeable lens cameras are the mirror-less types that are ~25k like Sony alpha series. From the doubt, I am assuming you are comparatively new to cameras etc., suggest you start with P&S with good zoom like the Lumix. Fujifilm is better for low light photos. Sony & Canon form the rest of the Usual Suspects!
what do you make of this then[urlhttp://www.letsbuy.com/nikon-coolpix-l810-p-42162[/url][urlhttp://www.letsbuy.com/nikon-coolpix-l310-p-42069[/url]Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ20 Point & Shoot: 14.1 Megapixels: Camera Review, Price in India, Compare: Flipkart.comFujifilm FinePix S2950 Bridge: Camera Review, Price in India, Compare: Flipkart.comFujifilm FinePix S3300 Bridge: Camera Review, Price in India, Compare: Flipkart.com

That Panasonic is quite good. The other option for youis the Sony HX 9V. Both are equally good. Try them out if possible, check out the menus, feel of the camera etc.

I have the previous edition of that Panny - love it!

Don't worry about the budget - stretch a little - you won't be buying cameras every year. Buy a good one. The models you are looking at satisfy almost all needs - you can pack everyone in the shot in any small room for family photos and take zoom shots too; and the icing on the cake: they serve as very good video cameras to boot.

Back