Camera digital camera

you can also consider Canon a570IS from sifymall or grey, for about 9.5k's. It would be better than a710 in some aspects but it has slightly less optical zoom(4x) and little higher macro range..

Check out for olympus too. Their all weather camera are worth buying a bit pricy but u can be free while shooting beach or water sport.

+1 for Canon. Both the 570IS and 710IS are good. The 710 has DIGIC II processor with 6x zoom while the 570 has the newer DIGIC III but lesser 4x zoom. DIGIC III is a bit faster and has face recognition mode in auto focus i believe. Think about what you prefer and decide.

Personally..i would go for the 570IS. 570 also has better video capabilities compared to the 710 i believe.

Dude get a Canon A540:p for 14k if you can afford, never buy anything in grey,:hap2: don't kill economy of the country:mad:

Else get a Canon A450 or Nikon L10 both for 8k well within ur budget:hap2:

don't kill economy of the country:mad:

You are joking right :rofl: :rofl:

My hard earned will go to a few bloody politicians as tax and what the whole world buys for 100$ I should have to pay 250$ for it...

Well said. Not sure if you guys get hands on Fujifilm or not .. their FD is a good option. Pictures are much better in lowlight.

raj_pol said:
don't kill economy of the country:mad:

You are joking right :rofl: :rofl:

My hard earned will go to a few bloody politicians as tax and what the whole world buys for 100$ I should have to pay 250$ for it...
stop thinking in a -ve direction:no: , leave the politicians also:hap2: , first think what u are doing for the country.....:clap:

Back