Camera Digital Camera

Have a look at the T7 which is superslim 5.0mp. Also from all the reviews i've read the P200 n the W7 are the same internally n in terms of performance. I'm gonna get a digicam too soon n the P200 seems to be my pick for its smaller size hence portability

Even am thinking of P200... but since i saw T5 &T7, am a bit confused... As per my knowledge, the T-series flash is not that powerfull (its the disadvantage of all slim cameras...) ......

If any using Sony T-series please comment!!

i have a slim camera from sony .... some relative bought from russia ...... nice camera 5 MP with 3x optical zoom and it is really really small ...... i find it very handy and way better than a normal sized camera specially SLR's ..... if u want to see the pics u can see here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rahulkool/tags/sonycam/

picture quality is awesome very bright and vivid typically sony :) .....

flash is good ..... if it is set to high pictures are very bright so normally it is set to medium .... actually the camera is at home and i am at hostel so its a bit difficult to remember all the features but i usually keep it to the auto mode ..... there are too many manuel setting and i am not a camera buff so ..... anyways here are some pics taken in macro mode they are taken in 5MP but due to limitation of the website(Flickr) i have changed the resolution ....

here are some link to the pics first second third

Back