Discounts on Intl. Flights ?

! 0 t A

Skilled
Jun 22, 2006
Pune
I was booking 2 return tickets for my parents from Mumbai to Houston (IAH) for mid-October. They are costing me a minimum of 60k per ticket from Qatar Airlines (Doha Hoping).

Was wondering if there are some portals giving cash back / discounts on these ? Or should I wait for something to pop up :huh:

Also : Follow up thread : Things to get from US :cool2:

whatsinaname

Skilled
Apr 18, 2007
! 0 t A said:
I was booking 2 return tickets for my parents from Mumbai to Houston (IAH) for mid-October. They are costing me a minimum of 60k per ticket from Qatar Airlines (Doha Hoping).

Was wondering if there are some portals giving cash back / discounts on these ? Or should I wait for something to pop up :huh:

Also : Follow up thread : Things to get from US :cool2:
I would also suggest contacting a travel agent. Sometimes, travel agents are able to get better deals than what we find on websites. (Yes, it is weird considering the agent price also includes their commission). They also sometimes suggest stopovers/times/dates we might not have thought of. Our company's travel agent always has suggestions for tickets for 5k-10k less than what I am able to find online.

Another place to search would be Bing Travel search. They have a tracking algorithm that tells you (with confidence probability), whether the prices are going up, down or stable.