Discussion Thread: Corsair Value Select DDR2 667

Udit

Skilled
I had got Funky's Corsair Value Select DDR2 667 RAM & we had a deal that he will send RAM then I will pay him.

On 13th January he had said he has sent it via DTDC but did not even give the tracking number & it has been 11 days still I have not received it yet.

I don't mean any offense by this thread & did not even want to post but he visits TE thrice a day but does not answer my PM's, Calls, SMS's or Messages on MSN Messanger.

If anyone wants proof I have all Chat sessions with him regarding this saved.

Hope he gives a answer here at least.

I've dealt with Funky before, I'd suggest you call him :)

Ah, you did try calling... wait for him to respond, I'm sure there's a genuine reason behind this :p

i pm'd you telling that funky said he had some family emergency stuff going on so he wudnt be avaiable for the week
ill most prolly be meeting him this weekend...will let you know then...afterall...my ram is hanging on the fate of your ram :p

nukeu666 said:
i pm'd you telling that funky said he had some family emergency stuff going on so he wudnt be avaiable for the week

i had got that pm

but I did not know people surf TE during family emergencies & that DTDC takes 11+ days to deliver :p

Udit yaar cool down. Funky's not gonna run away with your money... oh wait... you havent paid :bleh:

I paid funky 10 days ago I think for his Genius Ergo. And due to me hitting the submit button twice on the online transfer page, I paid him twice!! Now I havent gotten the mouse yet, but Im sure he will ship it once he gets the time. So dont worry...and be patient.

PS: Everybody surf's TE during family emergenices.

while i have the highest regards for funky as one of the wizards here in TE, i share udit's fate in dealing with funky. i bought a proccy from funky that took 1 month from payment to delivery. i guess that can be broken up into 28 days (stuff lying with funky) + 2days (stuff lying with courier). in my time there was no family emergency, but the "courier returned the package".

nice to know that some things never change! not even for better.

^^ I think when dealing with Funky, we should give him the respect to ship stuff in a month or 2 months time. He is reputed and wont run away with your money. Only if you don't receive stuff in 2 months should you try to escalate the matter. When we can solve things amicably than why open such threads and trying to discredit good sellers like Funky. He is a great guy.

^^ I have to disagree with that :no: A deal is a deal, whether its a old or a new member. I know that funky won't run away with anyone's money, but waiting 2 months is really stretching it too far :p
Personally, I feel that the courier guys have some diabollical scheme against funky. He always has problems with them.

nobody told you guys to post here this matter was over ages ago

and I will never wait 21 days+ after paying no matter what reputation a guy has

I sent my customer (nukeu666) my RAM & he received it in 48hrs flat from Kolkata to Mumbai so why Funky took One Month I cannot understand

Have to agree with udit there, when u call it a deal u should ship/pay as soon as possible. A month or 2 is totally ridiculous.

techcheat said:
^^ I think when dealing with Funky, we should give him the respect to ship stuff in a month or 2 months time. He is reputed and wont run away with your money. Only if you don't receive stuff in 2 months should you try to escalate the matter. When we can solve things amicably than why open such threads and trying to discredit good sellers like Funky. He is a great guy.

rofl, wait for a month or 2, are u kidding??? In General once a person get the money, he should ship the item within 2 or 3 days at the max unless there is a good reason, it can be extended to a week, but 1 or 2 months after paying that too with hardware stuff is a big NO NO.

As for as shipping the stuff is concerned, i have shipped many stuff to many members here in TE, i have even sent a h/w stuff (1800XT+1GB OCZ RAM and one more thing don't remember, its pretty huge package though) worth 35k to a person in mumbai, have never had any problem. All the time have used DTDC and sometimes have used BlazeFlash, just that you have keep a track of it.

Cheers!!!

LOL 2 months... you gotta be kidding. If you make someone wait for 2 months, u gotta pay the person interest for the amount :p. I make it a point to ship stuff the very same day that I receive the money generally. It doesn't take too much of an effort really. If someone does say that, he's lying.

techcheat said:

Come on guys cut him some slack. Cant you see he is being sarcastic, how can you expect someone to be such an idiot

Matter was solved long ago.

And yes i was actually out of town for few days and then net was down due to telephone lines which were cut by our beloved BMC workers :mad:. At home TE is my home page so as soon as anyone launches browser TE loads and thats how you get daily activity :p

I need not explain the reason why i had to rush outstation urgently here in public or to anyone on phone or PM. Its my business, it was my family matter. Noone else need to know about it.

Anyway everyone got their product.

Wolfff your 1500 has been successfully transfered to your account with the name you gave me. It will reflect in your account within 48-72 hours.

Hope thats all :)

now I am pissed X(

deal was done with funky 1st feb or so and i still havent got my ballistix ram yet, so my comp has come hit a brick wall on the last leg

He doesn't have the courtesy to inform the other person that he wont be available for X days or even to reply to messages/calls

and i am NOT going to funky's place again, espcially on a weekday (2 trips already done) as the round trip costs me more than 3 hours and i normally leave office at 7

AM I GONNA GET MY RAM THIS WEEK??

Back