CPU/Mobo Display Issue

While using my system i am seeing that the display in my Monitor is going off for a few seconds and then again turning on. This phenomenon is being repeated for a gap of 1 or 2 hours while using my system.I am using a Dell S2240L monitor and has already called the DELL Customer Care for monitor issues and they have said that there is no issue with the monitor according to them and the issue lies somewhere else.Please advise what can be the reason for this issue.

Then it's your gpu. Check your gpu temps. Which model gpu and how old is your gpu?
Have you fiddled with the monitors refresh rate manually or via display settings? Set the refresh rate to 60hz.

The GPU i am using is recently Purchased GTX 960. The monitor is set at 60Hz as mentioned. Please advise the reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1431592771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then it's your gpu. Check your gpu temps. Which model gpu and how old is your gpu?
Have you fiddled with the monitors refresh rate manually or via display settings? Set the refresh rate to 60hz.

Also received a reply from Zotac that they don't think it is a Graphics Card Problem.

Last edited:
Back