Display needed for CCTV Setup

Hello all,
Hope you and your near and dear ones are safe and sound.

I require your guidance regarding display unit needed for my CCTV setup.

8 HD Channels HIK Vision, currently using 22" FHD Monitor.

Will gettng a FHD 32" Monitor/TV be enough.

Conditions:
This will be used by Senior Citizens.
The Mouse and Keyboard connected to DVR will be used along with it.
Will it be bothersome sitting so close to the Display when operating the DVR Controls using KB & mouse?
Also I couldn't find FHD models for 32", they are available for 40+ sizes. If so will it be okay to get the HDReady models of 32" or FHD models of 40+ sizes.

Budget: Not yet decided but the preference is lesser the cost & quality. Not expecting SONY etc., but should be trouble-free.

I am using a cheapo Mi FHD 43 inch with the same HIK Vision 8 Channels DVR. Getting 4 feeds simultaneously on a big screen is much easier on the eyes.

Thanks for the input.
Clarification:
How is the view, to sit close to it and control the DVR. Does it cause any strain? 4 feeds ? How? Model No?

Thanks for the input.
Clarification:
How is the view, to sit close to it and control the DVR. Does it cause any strain? 4 feeds ? How? Model No?
DVR including mouse and all the wiring is hidden behind a large TV Screen. No need to sit close to it, that's the benefit of large 43 inch size. 4 feeds mean getting live streams from 4 different wired IP Cameras at a single time. I have total 6 camera installed and the DVR can support 2 more which are left as a possible option for future. I don't know the exact model number as it was installed 4 years ago. The installation guy fitted a 1 TB HDD in DVR and it can store feeds upto 7 days. I can also get live stream from app as it's connected with a wired line ethernet.

Back