DIY 12" Mega SUBWOOFER

Couldn't see the print on the caps the way it was shot. A few more caps wouldn't hurt.

All the best with your future projects :)

THANKS Sangram,
I know more Caps is better. But the PCB i designed can only hold one cap..And 10,000uf is the max capacity available in Jodhpur That too on order. Each cap coat me Rs.125/-.

But in Future update of design i will leave place of more Cap...
but for now 10,000 will do ...

Awesome work dude.. I have always wanted to rig something myself.. but I ain't nowhere in this art ! A guide on how to build a basic amplifier would be helpful to start with, what say ? :ashamed: Anyways.. Congrats bro !

Chaos said:
No bracing inside the sub? It'll boom like mad.

True that, but looking at this gentleman's previous work, this could very well be the beta version sub. He may take it to the next level anytime :D

Excellent work m8!

Thanks Mr. Axeman ...
I have installed few 1" x 1" square wood beams inside the sub, to support sub encloser sides to vibrate at low bass.....

It seems no difference in performance... I think my sub encloser is made from 1/2" thick hard board (not MFD Board) so it was not vibrating before. So bracinh didnt helped me out much...

This subwoofer is sealed one... My new project is to make a 4th Order Bandpass subwoofer ..
4thordbp.gif

Currently looking for a good woofer drive( not too expencive).

Hoop to start soon

Back