DIY AMB Labs β22 headphone amp

titana

Adept
Finally cased up the AMB labs β22 headphone amplifier. It has been a long project and had been waiting forever for a decent chassis. This amp needs no introduction here are a few pics..

Congrats for the DIY setup you have , again you seem to be very passionate for audio and its related gear.

Good to know that you are from delhi as well. I would like to audition your audio infantry though i don't understand the technicalities :p

Congrats man....... looking good. I'm glad this one got a chassis that does it justice! I've seen some nice ones locally but audio gear here is terribly overpriced.

Congrats for the DIY setup you have , again you seem to be very passionate for audio and its related gear.

Good to know that you are from delhi as well. I would like to audition your audio infantry though i don't understand the technicalities :p
No need to understand technicalities, just drop by any weekend & you can audition the entire fleet. :)

Awesome dude! Always great to see your DIY audio gear. Enjoy the sound, I'm sure they're a bliss!
Thanks man, indeed its awesome!

Congrats man....... looking good. I'm glad this one got a chassis that does it justice! I've seen some nice ones locally but audio gear here is terribly overpriced.
Thanks Ritvik. It took me almost a year to get a decent custom chassis made here locally but I am happy with the end result. Now the Beta22 is hardly what I would call an easy build but it was a cakewalk compared to the rigors that one has to put through for the chassis !!
Hopefully, I won't have to worry about that for the future projects since I got a few spares now. ;)

^ No. Its actually a highly modified Assemblage DAC 2. Its a R2R(PCM1702) based DAC & I personally prefer it to the usual delta sigma ones becuase of the cleaner highs & much more natural midrange.I actually love this DAC so much that I recently acquired another unit for my other system! :blink:

Back