Do any of u guys watch Lost ?

i watched few episodes and stopped watching. Its nothing new, no new concept as such. There are better shows to watch.

Its a good series, better than any of out star plus crap. Maybe i will watch it on DVD one fine day. all in a link. Thats where linked serials are best at. Watch bunch of episodes in 1 go.

Its absolute crap, if you like drama and suspense series watch Battlestar Galactica.

Anyone's seen 24 ? its oertaken lost on the ratings, but I guess must be equally crap.

Yep lost rocks !! its sdooo interesting !! u probably havent seen the season 2 as of yet , just watch some episodes of lost season 2 and iam sure u r gonna be its fans as well !takes me more than 6 hours to download 1 episode but well its worth it !

Aces170 said:
Its absolute crap, if you like drama and suspense series watch Battlestar Galactica.
Anyone's seen 24 ? its oertaken lost on the ratings, but I guess must be equally crap.
Season 1 and 2 of 24 absolutely rocked. It was edge of the seat stuff... 3 and 4 were pretty decent but not as good as the first two. 24 is tonnes better than lost. It kept me hooked for hours. No clue how season 5 is turning out to be.

LOST rules man. Watching only first 4 episodes wont help. It becomes a lot more interesting halfway through the first season and keeps you guessing on whats gonna happen next. :D

Lost rocks. Just say Season 2 Ep 12. Was nice.

Its my 3rd Fav Serial.

Tied are first are BattleStar Galactica and Stargate Atlantis, for me.

lol season2 ep12 was 1 of the worst ep of lost.
the ep was useless & had no connection with the ongoing stuff. also same goes for season2 ep 4 & 5.

& season 1 was much much better than season2.

^^ Yup. Lost now seems to dragged along sadly.The first 10 episodes were awesome. Now its getting boring. I guess im watching too much BSG and SA :eek:hyeah:

goldenfrag said:
^^ Yup. Lost now seems to dragged along sadly.The first 10 episodes were awesome. Now its getting boring. I guess im watching too much BSG and SA :eek:hyeah:

BSG and SA will make u forget every other crap serial...........including Lost

Back