Do anybody Know about "Kensys.org"?

viva1986

Disciple
My friend is telling me to invest some amount with him in this company. This company is based in Pune. There home page is "www.kensys.org". I want to know whether anybody from Techenclave knows about this company then please give me some reviews or details.

i've never heard of this company but if you take a look at their website, you'll notice that they don't have anything of their own... nothing unique. they gather stuff from here and there.

BTW, read the "About Us" text. it's one of the most वाहियात intros i've ever come across. :D

My friend told me that this company is his college friends venture. and according to him they currently have the project of installing Surveillance Cameras in Maharastra.

^^ what is kensys going to do after their camera installation project gets over? their site doesn't say that they have a steady stream of money incoming. if they are looking for investors (bakras) at this moment then they probably are working for some govt tender. they'll face hard time getting money from babus. my friends have gone down this path. contracts involve huge amounts of money... but require lot of running around.

if kensys really want genuine investors then they should have a website describing details of their business. info they carry right now is 100% vague. you can't trace their projects. and the dumbest thing is all their links are referring to main page only. :D apparently, they are into web designing but can't design their own site? :p infact, you can become their employee right now... use the signup option and check yourself. :D

and OP don't let emotions decide the course of your business/investments. forget that they are your friends and view them from the perspective of an investor.

You are right. I have to Forget all the emotions and actually when i search their site i also notice this first thing that all the links lead to the same page.
And, also they dont give the info of the projects fulfilled by them and projects on which they are currently working. thats why i think to ask here about them.
BTW thanks to all for showing me the right path.

Back