DO: Crazy PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order confirmed except for the 1st and 2nd items:
1. Quake 3 Applique: CrazyPC Computers X 1 - Rs. 400
2. AMD Applique: CrazyPC Computers X 1 - Rs. 400

Before I send you 50% advance, please confirm the prices are for single items/ multiple numbers.

Naga said:
My order confirmed except for the 1st and 2nd items:
1. Quake 3 Applique: CrazyPC Computers X 1 - Rs. 400
2. AMD Applique: CrazyPC Computers X 1 - Rs. 400

Before I send you 50% advance, please confirm the prices are for single items/ multiple numbers.

All prices are for Single Items

I have a small doubt. How come the Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit which costs same as the Scythe Kaze-Jyuni 120mm fan, at the end have different prices and dat too differ by such a huge margin of 220 bucks.

clown_abhi said:
I have a small doubt. How come the Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit which costs same as the Scythe Kaze-Jyuni 120mm fan, at the end have different prices and dat too differ by such a huge margin of 220 bucks.

The Blue CCFL Kit and the Scythe Kaze Jyuni's are items that I regularly stock with me which you will find in these 2 threads...
http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/go-case-modding-104557.html
http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/go-fans-104202.html

The Scythe Kaze Jyuni's are bought from Crazy PC but the CCFL's are not. If I get them at a better rate from some other place I buy them from there.

Besides, on some items Crazy PC will give a good discount for bulk items, whereas for other there is no discount. Also, the shipping weight of each item is also a factor in the final determination of the INR pricing.

KD, I am not ordering any stuff from this GO as of now, since I already got the things that I required from ur other GOs (Scythe + UV CCFL + Thermal tape) and the Zalman headphone from Lammy...

If i can still place an order i would like to order the following stuff:

My order:

Panaflo FBA08T12H1A 80x15mm, 33CFM, 34dBA:
1 x Panaflo FBA08T12H1A 80x15mm, 33CFM, 34dBA: CrazyPC Computers

Sharkoon S1402515P-3 140mm Fan, 3pin, 82.84 CFM, 33dBA:
2 x Sharkoon S1402515P-3 140mm Fan, 3pin, 82.84 CFM, 33dBA: CrazyPC Computers

120mm Plastic Fan Guard and Filter:
1 x 120mm Plastic Fan Guard and Filter: CrazyPC Computers

Black 8 Inch Tie Wrap:
5 x Black 8 Inch Tie Wrap: CrazyPC Computers
Please gimme the individual prices so tht i can confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back