Graphic Cards Do I buy 4070 TI or wait for 4070 Super?

Bennyboi72

Patron
Recruit
The 4070 TI has dropped to 66.9k on pcstudio.in, so do I buy it at this price or wait for the 4070 Super to launch? According to leaked benchmarks the 4070 super will be really close in performance to the 4070Ti. So what would you guys recommend?

If we believe the leaked specs to be true, the 4070 Super sits between 4070 and 4070ti. So I think it should be ok to buy a 4070ti. And seeing that pc studio website, only that particular Innoc3D variant is of lower price. So Probably they are trying to drop prices before others to clear stock; as per other leaks 4070ti and 4080 production is stopped and will be replaced by the Super. But you should try to wait for the real info if you can, if for some reason it's a really urgent requirement and causing issues with your work why wait?

Regardless of your decisions, whether to purchase the 4070 Ti now or wait for the super, you're unlikely to experience a significant performance difference between the Ti and Super models. Considering that retailers may not offer the Super for less than 62-66k (that's what I think) if you come across a favorable deal on the Ti, seize it and get the job done.

Last edited:
Back