Do I qualify as a PRO now? :P

wrong bet dude

canon withholding shipment of 5dm3 for f/w issues

http://www.canonrumo...ark-iii-recall/

how is this a wrong bet exactly?? its a rumour and no concrete recall.. care to share an "official" recall notice from Canon??

and neways, according to the site, the issue is with DPP.. i am using lightroom without any issues.. and i m not using the 200 f/2L nor the 800 f/5.6L lenses.. so i do not think i have made a wrong choice by going in for the 5D MARK III!

@ others.. thanks
<

You become a PRO when you do fashion ramp photoshoots or nature shoots or war shoots (cam shots not gunshots).

Going to the local playground and clicking pics of random flowers does not qualify as 'PRO' photography
<

hehe .... BTW congo , am on the same learning graph just that I dont have money for a SLR right now
tongu23e.gif

lol.. still mind u, that monkey is using a 1D
<
.. n thanks
<

No good lenses to go with this? Whats the upgrade plan now?
tongu23e.gif

Currently the kit lens feels good enough and for the macro/portrait, i have the 100mm 2.8L.. planning to get some kit from bangkok, when i visit there in a fortnight.. maybe a 100-400 is in the process..
<

Dude seriously, you need to cut him some slack. It is getting way overboard now.

Are you jelly or something?

Gannu bhai.. you do know how i am.. i don't feed the trolls.. and neways the show-off section says, "jealousy alert".. so now i am currently on ignore mode..
<

Currently the kit lens feels good enough and for the macro/portrait, i have the 100mm 2.8L.. planning to get some kit from bangkok, when i visit there in a fortnight.. maybe a 100-400 is in the process..
happy19.gif

Am on the lookout for good lenses, if thou is inclined to pick up some glass kit for meself on your travels/ travails, do let me know
<

#[member='touzeen'] - Its his money and what he decides to do with it is his wish! There is a fine line between being sarcastic and posting genuine advice / concern. Your posts, unfortunately, fall in the first category. And that in no way contributes even in case what you may be imparting is genuine information. You're an old member and presume would understand and act accordingly

#[member='kauzy'] - Congrats! But do put it to good use
<

Back