DO: Monoprice Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this in PM yesterday...

katmandude said:
The orders should be here by the end of this week or beginning next week.

I am sorry for the delay. I am trying my best to close this as soon as possible.

dissel said:
^^

OMG....you are the 2nd one with 4k...fast was kuki with 5k.

I agree 4k is too much if it disappear like this...Hope KMD will mange to deliver the product in the time frame, he is best one to trust here.

Wish luck to KMD and You.
there was some problem with the monoprice website i told him i wanna but something he searched the pid and the search showed wrong product(with other pid) wierd but i told him and my actual order is worth 1500 rs.

Got this in PM yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by katmandude

The orders should be here by the end of this week or beginning next week.

I am sorry for the delay. I am trying my best to close this as soon as possible.

lets see.

thats pooja who is sending pm"s....not tarun.. that i deciphered....miss pooja is the person we should talk to...raju and jayesh have no clue....

^ Dude can you please keep it simple. I mean no offense but we really arent interested in the Hierarchy that is KMD. Heck most of the members dont knw the names u have mentioned in your post. If u knw so many of KMDs staff then y dont u try getting more information on the ETA of this GO?

I got this on 8th July
katmandude said:
The cables will be delivered in my New York office in a day or 2. Will be here 6-7 days after its delivered in New York.
[quote name='apextwin146']Hey KMD,
any updates on this?
-Anant
[/QUOTE]

8 +2+ 6 = 16th July. Today is 28th.

So yeah PMs dont mean a thing to me now!!! Its nothing concrete. This isnt heading anywhere. I fail to understand that If this thread has been reported y hasnt a Market Mod responded in this thread? Any response like "we are looking into it" or "we cant do anything etc" cuz i knw this aint their duty but just show of some good faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back