Do not hit me

Metalspree

Skilled
So here is it the iPhone 4 32GB factory unlocked .

p1040365p.jpg

p1040368q.jpg

p1040370a.jpg

p1040376q.jpg

PS:My photos do not do the justice .

I know most of u are going to hit me after my rant against iOS in FB :ashamed:

Well i did not have a choice to pick up an android phone because the all new Desire HD is out of stock all over NZ and if i am not wrong the DHD has some issues as of now .

Am i going to pick up an DHD by selling i4 the answer is no as of now.Android is awesome but none of the phones have premium quality .HTC has good build quality not premium please do not talk about Samsung they $uck:mad:.

Am i missing android ??

At times yes but not hating iOS.I am happy as the iphone meets my requirement of calling over VOIP and texting .Call quality through voip is way far better than what it used to be on Android

Will i use an android phone in future ?

Hell yeah provided there is a premium build quality phone from any manufacturer :hap2:

Damages for i4 ?

ZERO .Do not ask how :p

No i did not rob it from some one and its not a gift ;)

Can the iphone users PM me some good repos for apps ,games. ??

intacto said:
congrats...steve jobs will be happy man now :p :p....and damages zero(how how how???).

Thank You .No i am not going to tell how i got it :p
khanvis2009 said:
this phone is worth every penny if u jailbreak it ..
Done with in 5 minutes of opening the box :).Can u PM me some repos ??

Congrats!

If people hit you, I'd imagine the motivation came from reading the "free-not gift-not stolen" part rather than any of your previous complaints about the product.

Damages = ZERO ???

U probably blackmailed Steve Jobs over the fact that he himself uses an Android Phone......!!!

Lolzzz

:p

Neway, congrats on the phone.....

:)

If i had a chance to blackmail Steve jobs i must have asked him to make me the share holder with atleast 50% shares of Apple :lol:.Why would i just take an stupid i4 ??

nice phone, so the company has give away the iphone for your office work or maybe your dad bought it for u or may be u won the prize at some coupon offer i guess so :p

Congrats beeech :D ! I know how this happened and I am a part of it as well ..A Bloooody 5 am call from NZ made it happen :p *thats it - no more info*

cravikum said:
congos metalspree ......iphone4 giveaways happen in nz????

Not a giveaway also :p
FaH33m said:
Congrats beeech :D ! I know how this happened and I am a part of it as well ..A Bloooody 5 am call from NZ made it happen :p *thats it - no more info*
Thanks lamer .If you know it keep it to urself .Few of them from FB know how i got it :p

^ Post some better snaps re .You are insulting the beauty of this awesome phone ! :( Also please send me few snaps of that black case .Want to see how it looks.

u guys better let the cat out of the bag

or

or else

im gonna huff and puff and bring the house down :D

ok no srsly how did u guys pull this one off???

FaH33m said:
^ Post some better snaps re .You are insulting the beauty of this awesome phone ! :( Also please send me few snaps of that black case .Want to see how it looks.

Will do in a while hogging now.
moksh4u2 said:
u guys better let the cat out of the bag

or

or else

im gonna huff and puff and bring the house down :D

ok no srsly how did u guys pull this one off???
No we are not going to tell :p

sumit.sol said:
congos mate....are you in Auckland or India..??
I am in Auckland :)

Ewww dude. You're going off my friend's list on Facebook. :|

Just joking lamer. Congrats.

And yes I know how you pulled it off.

Back