Do PC cabinets from Amazon come without damage?

I will let you know in a few hours :)
I have bought many cabi
Haven't used these, but reviews are nice
Should be good at such a price

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Redragon GS520 Anvil RGB Desktop Speakers, 2.0 Channel PC Computer Stereo Speaker with 6 Colorful LED Modes, Enhanced Sound and Easy-Access Volume Control, USB Powered w/ 3.5mm Cable https://amzn.eu/d/gEPicH6

@1649
What is the benefit of these speakers compared to creative pebble 2.0 which is sold around the same price ?
Has anyone ordered PC cabinet from Amazon? Did it come without damages and well packed?
I have ordered plenty of times and have received without a scratch. They double pack the cabinet. In addition to the original packing, there is an extra packing they do it outside.

I have ordered Ant Esports and CHIPTRONEX with side glass (3 total). All are ok.

That's good to know mate, thanks for sharing your input. I think it's safe then to order through them.

I actually called Amazon CC yesterday and asked them if a PC cabinet arrived Damaged would it be eligible for replacement since PC cabinets have 'NON RETURNABLE' written on their listing on Amazon and I was told that in case the cabinet comes damaged I would have to email them photos of the damage and then they would replace or initiate a refund.

That's good to know mate, thanks for sharing your input. I think it's safe then to order through them.

I actually called Amazon CC yesterday and asked them if a PC cabinet arrived Damaged would it be eligible for replacement since PC cabinets have 'NON RETURNABLE' written on their listing on Amazon and I was told that in case the cabinet comes damaged I would have to email them photos of the damage and then they would replace or initiate a refund.
Click on "Non Returnable" and you would see same info. That's for almost every item.

Has anyone ordered PC cabinet from Amazon? Did it come without damages and well packed?
My 2 orders (mostly very cheap cabinets in my student days of circle and corsair cabinets) arrived damaged. One had broken front panel tabs and the other was just warped. Acrylic panels for both were intact.

Stopped ordering from Amazon (that was 6 years ago though)

I have ordered plenty of times and have received without a scratch. They double pack the cabinet. In addition to the original packing, there is an extra packing they do it outside.
Off-late amazon packaging has gone down south but hopefully they ship such tanks properly packaged.

I have returned one chiptronics case even though it was non returnable, but that was back in 2020.
However, i beleive that replacement in case of a damaged product can be done quite easily.

If you guys order any item that is open box inspection, DO NOT give the delivery person the OTP before you inspect it
for damages.

After you give the OTP to the delivery person, Amazon support will not help with damaged items. (This is only for open box inspection items)
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 14-43-03 Your Amazon.in order #404-2834712-0568349 - krishna.naidoo@g...png

Thanks guys for all the input regarding ordering PC cases from Amazon. I will be ordering a case by this evening and thus all your input is appreciated.

Will of course make an unboxing video once the case reaches me.

I had faced this issue, bought the cabinet, i was not home when they delivered it, and when i was trying to open the package the box was making rattling noise, the glass panel was shattered inside, so i called amazon, the executive asked me to open the package and share photographs, first i was hesitant because of the glass but he said he cant help without photos, upon giving photographs of broken glass i was told to discard or keep the product and got full refund, everything got resolved on a single 50mins call.

I had faced this issue, bought the cabinet, i was not home when they delivered it, and when i was trying to open the package the box was making rattling noise, the glass panel was shattered inside, so i called amazon, the executive asked me to open the package and share photographs, first i was hesitant because of the glass but he said he cant help without photos, upon giving photographs of broken glass i was told to discard or keep the product and got full refund, everything got resolved on a single 50mins call.
When was this?

Back