"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

SBI card offer last day today.

This time SBI offer was really good as it refreshed every day. I could make good use of it.

Nothing to buy today.

Anyone with Citi Ultima Card or Citi Prestige Card or American Express Centurion or American Express Platinum charge card?

Looking to pickup an item from luxury.tatacliq.com

Anyone with Citi Ultima Card or Citi Prestige Card or American Express Centurion or American Express Platinum charge card?

Looking to pickup an item from luxury.tatacliq.com
No offense bro but I seriously doubt someone having these card visiting such threads/forums. It is like asking some stranger to give you a lift in their 1 Cr Mercedes Maybach.

No offense bro but I seriously doubt someone having these card visiting such threads/forums. It is like asking some stranger to give you a lift in their 1 Cr Mercedes Maybach.
Haha.. No harm in trying, you never know as this is an esteemed forum and members herein are who n who of the industry ;)

NO ONE HERE should give card to anyone.
We only checkout the items from OUR account and In SOME SPECIAL CASES from buyer's account.
After checkout, REMOVE THE CARD FROM ACCOUNT.
Yes that is the right way but transaction history/financial record is permanent, it will be forever recorded that you ordered a XYZ product to a Mr. ABC in Delhi or Mr. ABC has ordered a XYZ product using a card with ending digits 1234 linked to your PAN. For a typical person it is no issue but nobody with cards like Centurion would prefer this.

Back