CPU/Mobo Do you know any good technicians who can fix Asus motherboard Ram slots in Mumbai

Hi Does anyone knows any good excellent technicians who can fix Asus motherboard Ram slots in Mumbai. Also let me know how much do they charge fox fixing it. Do they come home or do I have to go to their shop. Can you provide their name and contact details please if any known ones.

You can check out Booster Computech, Shop no B-143 vashi plaza, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703

Very old shop and experiences people

number you can get from google

Hi Does anyone knows any good excellent technicians who can fix Asus motherboard Ram slots in Mumbai. Also let me know how much do they charge fox fixing it. Do they come home or do I have to go to their shop. Can you provide their name and contact details please if any known ones.
I recommend Kuldip,
+918433807870
whom I use for my company/startup's similar chip level repair needs. He usually picks it up from my place as it is within his usual area, but does his own repair at home. IMO won't be feasible to repair this on-site as it needs SMD equipment including microscope etc.

Back