Budget 10-15K Do you think this Realme phone is worth buying?

IshaanB

Recruit
I am looking to buy a smartphone under 11k and I have not seen a lot of options that are not Realme. And although I have used a Realme smartphone before I just wanted to take some more opinions and this seems like the best place to do that. So the smartphone that I am now considering is the newly released Realme C25. It's not for me but for my father and he wanted a sturdy phone with not too much fuss about cameras or other things. His only demand is that the battery should be good and the phone should last for a considerable number of hours. I looked up the specs and I say that this phone has a 6000mAh battery with 18W quick charging so that somehow impressed me because I haven't found many 10k phones with 6000mAh battery. This is actually the major reason why I am considering buying this smartphone for my father. Other than that I haven't found anything off putting about the specs as such. The cameras could have been better but since my dad doesn't specifically click that many pictures it should be fine. It has a processor which seems decent enough for regular using and also some gaming, which will be for me. So, I don’t know if I should go ahead with this one when it is available in the market later this month or should I wait. There isn’t an urgent requirement as such but I quite like the specs of this one as it matches our requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
have a look at redmi note 10. Its 12k I think for 4gb 64gb model.

But it comes with snapdragon 678 plus 5000mah battery with 33w charger in box plus AMOLED screen. I know about these specs because I too was searching for a phone under 15k for my neighbor aunt

But once you get the phone, you have to do few steps to remove ads in miui but that takes 5~10 mins and its a one time thing

I am looking to buy a smartphone under 11k and I have not seen a lot of options that are not Realme. And although I have used a Realme smartphone before I just wanted to take some more opinions and this seems like the best place to do that. So the smartphone that I am now considering is the newly released Realme C25. It's not for me but for my father and he wanted a sturdy phone with not too much fuss about cameras or other things. His only demand is that the battery should be good and the phone should last for a considerable number of hours. I looked up the specs and I say that this phone has a 6000mAh battery with 18W quick charging so that somehow impressed me because I haven't found many 10k phones with 6000mAh battery. This is actually the major reason why I am considering buying this smartphone for my father. Other than that I haven't found anything off putting about the specs as such. The cameras could have been better but since my dad doesn't specifically click that many pictures it should be fine. It has a processor which seems decent enough for regular using and also some gaming, which will be for me. So, I don’t know if I should go ahead with this one when it is available in the market later this month or should I wait. There isn’t an urgent requirement as such but I quite like the specs of this one as it matches our requirements.

Have been using realme x3 for a year now and my wife has been on x2 pro. She used to be an iphone user before this.

No major issues, regular security updates. I had probably done some de bloating through adb when I bought the phone.. Took 15 mins but haven't faced any issues since then with ads etc

I put nova launcher on any android device so can't comment on the stock home launcher app

Ofcourse i wish it was vanilla android but fir your dad i expect the os to cause no issues

Haven't faced any issues with build etc too yet

Back